What people say
Hi! I’m happy and honored you want to take the time to get to know me a bit.
That’s me in the image on the left. This photograph was taken by my son, when he was 5-years-old. This is one of the most important photographs in the world for me. It doesn’t even matter to me that it’s out of focus and blurry. Why? Because every time I see it I remember how happy I felt because I was on the beach with my entire family.
This is what’s what I want to do for you. Create beautiful images of your family that will bring back wonderful, warm feelings memories of an amazing time in your life. Because whether you have newborns or toddlers or teenagers, this is an amazing time for your family and will never happen again. It is precious and it is fleeting. But the images I create for you will capture the emotions of this time forever.
This is why photographing families is so important for me. It’s my way of freezing moments in time with the people (and, yes, pets too!) we cherish the most. I feel blessed to be able to meet so many wonderful families and put on film all the love and joy they feel for each other. I truly love my work!
My goal is to create dramatic wall art and heirloom albums that can be treasured for generations. I believe it’s important to get our cherished images off our hard drives and phones and out where they can be enjoyed. Not only for us but for our children and their children.
So now some facts about me:
- I have three kids.
- I adore my wife above anything (I know she’s the BEST thing ever happened to me).
- I LOVE juicing, chocolate, and sushi (but definitely not in that order).
- I’m slightly obsessed with Volkswagens.
- The feel of velvet makes my skin crawl (I suspect my mother dressed me in one too many velvet outfits as a child)!
- I am really good at swaddling babies (which comes in handy photographing fidgety newborns).
- I believe in paying it forward.
- I believe that your life is what you make of it.
- I believe there is good in all.
And if the weather is nice and I’m not behind my camera, you can find me windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, climbing . . . well, you get the picture. And I look forward to taking yours!